Los Angeles Real Estate Dispute Litigation
We Resolve Real Estate Disputes
Have you become entangled in a real estate dispute? Are you looking for an attorney who will help resolve the dispute while considering both your short-term and long-term needs?
Real Estate Attorney Jeffrey Williams knows how to resolve real estate disputes. Our commitment to successful real estate litigation can be beneficial to you.
Examples of Real Estate Litigation
Attorney Jeffrey Williams is available to represent individuals and businesses in disputes over residential or commercial real estate. Some examples of disputes we can handle include:
- Breach of contract
- Lease disputes
- Misrepresentations by seller
- Boundary, easement or encroachment disputes
- Failure to disclose environmental contamination
- Land use and zoning disputes
- Title or deed disputes
- Quiet Title or Clouded Title actions
- Mechanics liens
Real Estate Resolutions Based upon Your Needs
Real estate disputes and real estate litigation can be resolved in a variety of ways. When you come to the Law Office of Jeffrey Williams for assistance with a dispute, he will begin by taking the time to get to know your short term and long term needs. By doing so, we are able to offer guidance that is customized specifically for you.
The most common methods of resolving real estate litigation are:
- Negotiation: We will put your case together and present it to your opponent. We will ask for the outcome that we believe is fair. We will work with you to reach a resolution that makes sense.
- Mediation: Sometimes, avoiding trial simply makes sense. Trial can be costly and time-consuming and is often a contest of who has the bigger wallet. We are here to fight for your rights and conserve your assets doing so. Mediation and arbitration, two alternative types of dispute resolution, can often yield good results in real estate disputes, without going to trial.
- Trial: We are experienced trial attorneys and we let the opposing side know that – so that they will consider seeing your case your way without stepping foot in a courtroom. However, when negotiations or mediation options are unsuccessful or rejected, we will take the matter to court. We will argue your case in front of a jury, making it clear to them why they should decide in your favor.
Contact Us to Discuss Real Estate Litigation
Attorney Jeffrey Williams is ready to help you resolve your real estate dispute. Contact us or phone us for a free consultation about your case.